Welcome back to the EchoJunction podcast for 2018! CMO of Dun & Bradstreet, Rishi Dave, joins the podcast this week to talk marketing technology. We discuss:
- Rishi’s career to date
- Rishi’s marketing strategy at D&B and key focus points
- The 3 focuses for growing the company; modernising the brand and culture, reorienting the go-to-market strategy, and leveraging data, metrics and marketing tech to drive the right customer experience
- Traditional vs digital-focused marketing strategies and understanding customer needs before designing the marketing mix
- The importance of brand trust and trust in data for D&B
- The importance of integrating various marketing functions and technologies to create better customer experience
- The digital landscape for 2018
- D&B’s social media operations
- Facebook’s algorithm
- Using employees and executives to push social marketing content
- Rishi’s key themes for marketing in 2018
Fantastic to have someone of Rishi’s calibre on the podcast to start off 2018! Well worth a listen!
For more information on Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
The business book Rishi recommends is Who Says Elephants Can’t Dance by Louis V Gerstner.
My previous episode on blockchain and marketing with Jeremy Epstein.