Global digital marketing thought leader and President of Mirum Agency Mitch Joel joins the podcast this week to talk marketing strategy. We discuss:
- Mitch’s career to date.
- The history of Mitch’s writing and podcasting.
- His content creation workflows and schedules.
- The evolution of social media and where we have landed.
- Brands and organic v paid media on social platforms.
- Social media and customer service.
- Whether customer service advisory typically fit within a digital marketing agency mandate.
- Apple, the genius bar, and how other brands have imitated this model.
- Customer experience and customer retention.
- The convergence of the roles of the CMO and CIO and how this had impacted the digital marketing sector.
- How Mitch works with technology partners in his work within his client base.
- The increasing role of technology and data analytics and what this means for the future of marketing.
- AI, algorithms and chatbots – how they are starting to impact marketing.
- Blockchain technology.
- The attribution challenge.
- Amazon and what it will mean for Australian retail.
- Marketing on Amazon.
Mitch is unquestionably one of the leading minds in the global marketing sector – phenomenal to get his insights on a range of topics here – well worth a listen.
Mitch’s website is here.