Marketing strategist and consultant, Gabbi Stubbs, joins the podcast this week to talk marketing technology. We discuss:
- Gabbi’s career to date
- Windows 95 to now – how the internet, ideas of the internet and accountability has evolved over time
- Digital adoption and the importance of foresight in an age of ever-evolving technology
- From print to data – why self-interest separates the similar dominant commercial, marketing foundation of Facebook/Google and News Corp/Fairfax
- The value of data and blockchain’s role in the future of marketing
- The danger blockchain and AI presents in the context of misinformation
- Why Google+ was ahead of its time through its creation of social environments
- Why Google’s intent is something to be in awe and in fear of
- Navigating and controlling Australia’s growing media landscape
- Why Gabbi believes IP delivery will be the future for delivering streaming services
- Gabbi’s thoughts on required skills for the future marketing sector
- Why a post-industrial education system is holding back the next generation from solving digital age social issues
Great to have Gabbi’s experience and forward thinking on the podcast this week. Well worth a listen!
Click here for Veritas Insights.
Gabbi recommends reading The Inevitable by Kevin Kelly.