CMO of Brandwatch, Will McInnes, returns to the podcast this week to talk social listening and Brandwatch. We discuss:
- Will’s career to date.
- How Brandwatch became the leading global social intelligence company it is today.
- The various technologies deployed by Brandwatch.
- The trend for businesses using social listening for fraud and security.
- The Now You Know conference in London.
- Key themes and trends from the NYK conference.
- Misia Tramp’s insights on finding truth in data.
- The importance of being close to your customer.
- How Co-op and the BBC are using Brandwatch to drive digital marketing strategies.
- How brands are using Reddit for consumer insight and brand positioning.
- The technology and importance of visual listening and logo recognition.
- The Vizia platform and how brands are using open and global data communication.
- How Brandwatch stays at the forefront of marketing technology through innovation.
- Key trends in the marketing space for 2018.
Always a delight to hear the valuable insights from a senior member of the Brandwatch team. Well worth a listen!
Here is my previous podcast with Will on social intelligence.