North America’s best word of mouth marketer and professional speaker on all things social media and customer service joins the podcast this week to talk word of mouth marketing. We discuss:
- Saul’s career to date
- Why he has focused on world of mouth marketing
- The balance in marketing between art and science
- Whether the pendulum has swung too far to science and analytics versus creativity in marketing today
- The marketer of today and the skills they are lacking
- What makes a good creative marketer
- Can creativity be trained?
- Creativity in advertising and whether good examples are on the decline
- Word of mouth marketing
- Examples of great word of mouth marketing that Saul has worked on
- Why Saul is one of the few not happy with customer experience at Apple
- The social media landscape
A really interesting and entertaining conversation with one of the industry’s great characters – well worth a listen!