Customer experience expert and speaker, Joey Coleman, joins the podcast this week to talk customer experience. We discuss:
- Joey’s career to date
- Joey’s new book – “Never Lose a Customer Again”
- Joey’s different take on customer experience
- The mission statement fallacy and the importance of giving employees the context of remarkable customer experience, in order to create one
- Why customer experience is the biggest problem businesses face today
- Why Amazon’s grip on the retail industry is due to great customer experience
- Why customer experience is the last differentiator between competitors
- Joey’s 8 phases of customer experience
- The overemphasis on marketing and sales: why the CMO role impacts customer experience and retention negatively
An excellent conversation is had with a truly engaging and remarkable speaker and leader in the CX field. Definitely worth a listen!
For more on Joey and his new book, visit Joey’s website here.
Click here for Joey and Dan Gingiss’ podcast show.
Joey’s most impactful book is Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson.
My previous podcast with Dan Gingiss on customer experience.