Head of Marketing for Visa Australia, NZ and South Pacific, Jac Phillips, joins the podcast this week to talk marketing. We discuss:
- Jac’s career to date.
- Visa’s history, growth and driving force in mobile and AI technology.
- The importance of trust for the Visa brand and the tech behind it.
- Visa’s consumer expectations and the innovations driving to meet them.
- Machine learning and innovations in the fintech sector.
- The pace of change and future of global cashless economies.
- Uber and payment digitalisation.
- Jac’s first 90 days at Visa.
- Visa’s B2B and B2C marketing objectives: preference, acceptance and how to achieve them.
- Visa’s global/local intersection for marketing strategies in different countries.
- The marketing team of 2017.
- Digital integration and the importance of knowing your customer.
- Declining consumer trust and the challenge of maintaining trust at Visa.
- Key themes and trends for marketing in 2018.
Jac is a highly regarded CMO in Australia, delivering a lot of insight and value in this conversation. Well worth a listen!
Jac can be found on LinkedIn here.
Visa’s website can be found here.