Head of social media and digital marketing at Lenovo APAC joins the podcast this week to talk marketing strategy. We discuss:
- Danielle’s career to date.
- Her current role at Lenovo in Asia Pacific.
- The B2C and B2B aspects of Danielle’s role.
- The role social media plays within Danielle’s role.
- The buyer journey for a laptop and how that differs between different types of product/buyers.
- The APAC wide perspective – geographic differences of interest.
- The role of messaging platforms in different regions.
- The importance of different social networks and the differing roles they play across different countries in Asia.
- The importance of LinkedIn in B2B marketing.
- E-commerce and Lenovo.
- Managing potential channel conflict – selling direct and via retail partners.
- The importance of review sites.
- Content creation and building thought leadership.
- Amazon’s pending arrival in Australia and what this means.
Great insights from a highly experienced, senior professional in the digital marketing industry with fantastic experience. Lots of insight here, well worth a listen.
Re books Danielle recommends Blinkist.