Dan Gingiss joins the podcast this week to talk customer experience and social customer service.
- Dan’s back story and career to date in marketing, customer support and customer experience
- Dan’s series of blog posts recently on customer experience
- How to define what is customer experience?
- A recent Gartner study found that by 2016, 89% of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience, versus 36% four years ago
- How can brands measure and track customer experience
- Studies which analysed the relationship between customer experience and customer loyalty (Forrester) and even stock market experience (Watermark)
- The importance of offline experience in the customer experience equation.
- The relationship between the extent to which expectations are met and willingness to share
- Example of offline customer experience impacting a consumer’s perceptions
- The impact of social media strategy and execution on customer experience
- Talk about the importance of social customer service specifically
- The importance of consistency across the end to end customer experience chain and ‘weakest link’ theory?
- The optimum org structures for brands to execute effectively
- Job titles such as “Chief Customer Officer” and “Chief Revenue Officer” etc?
- Examples of brands delivering strong positive customer experience?
Dan’s 3 blog posts on LinkedIn on customer experience are:
Post #1: Why customer experience matters
Dan’s podcast on Telstra and customer service is here
Dan’s favourite business book is Youtility by Jay Baer.