Keynote speaker and podcast host Brian Fanzo joins the podcast to talk about live video. We discuss:
- Brian’s career to date.
- “Fear of Missing Out” and Brian’s latest podcast on this.
- The current state of the live streaming market and what happened to Meerkat and Blab.
- How brands can use live streaming to give behind the scenes access to consumers.
- Facebook and live streaming.
- The current state of play at Snapchat.
- How Snapchat evolved from a messaging app to so much more.
- Snapchat and its approach to advertising and products.
- Brian’s term “participatory content”.
- Examples of brands using live video and Snapchat to good effect.
- The impact of Snapchat’s IPO on public perceptions.
- How Apple lifted the bar on consumer expectations.
- Whether Snapchat is losing millennial users to Instagram.
- Recent product developments at Instagram.
- Instagram Stories and Snapchat Stories.
Some great insights from a global subject matter expert and extremely active practitioner! Brian has an incredibly positive outlook and a big heart – definitely worth a listen.
My first podcast with Brian on Meerkat and Periscope.
My second podcast with Brian on live streaming.