Founder of Copyblogger and Rainmaker Digital Brian Clark comes back on the podcast to talk digital commerce.
- The quote from Scott Brinker’s latest book “There is no such thing as digital marketing; we now market in a digital world”
- What is digital commerce and what is a digital product
- Brian’s recent launch of the Digital Commerce Institute
- The growth and maturity of the e-book market
- Innovation within e-books and book publishing
- The evolution of e-learning – since Brian launched his Teaching Sells course in 2007 to now being a $15bn industry.
- If there is so much free content out there – why are people so willing to pay for training?
- Budding entrepreneurs looking at launching a digital business who may be concerned they have missed the boat given the repaid growth in the ebook and elearning sector
- Paid membership sites – and why there remains demand for this despite so much free content
- How SAAS products differ from other digital commerce products
- Brian’s high level framework to guide people on how to market a digital product
- How social media fits into the marketing mix
- Brian’s experience since launching Rainmaker.fm’s podcast network
Brian is one of the most experienced and insightful minds in the digital marketing space. Always well worth a listen.
Brian is founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital.
The Digital Commerce Institute website is here.
My first podcast conversation with Brian on media not marketing.